In the other two project, I would use a chrome ball to create the indirect light. The problem with using the chrome ball is that I'd also be capturing all the scratches and dints that would be seen in the render. For this project, I borrowed my professor's Pano head.
This pano head was really helpful in getting good increments. My one issue was with how heavy it was. As I would rotate the camera around, the tripod's head would slowly start to weigh forward or back. I was also orginial going to do a pan but I couldn't produce the same smoothness as if the pano head was off.
When if came to stitching the images together, I discovered that there was a way to do it in both Photoshop and Lightroom. Both softwares have an image limit of 100 and I took 124 images. I choose to use Lightroom because I can actually see which images I am selecting. In Photoshop, I only see the file name.
Unfortunately, creating the panorama takes a lot of memory (something my computer lacks) and time. I think it took about 5 hours for my computer to bring back this image, but when checking the resolution, I understand why. The resolution is 31,396 x 3859!