Camera Track Issue
I was super excited for these renders to finished but after some compositing, the Storm Troopers are a little floaty. I after studying the track more and more, I realized that the camera was tracking properly, but it was only off by a few frames. I went back into Nuke and exported out a new camera and brought that back into the scene. At the of the 3D view, in red for a few seconds before it faded away, there was an error that said "Frame rate mismatch: The imported scene frame rate '24 fps' differs from the existing frame rate '30 fps'." (After doing more test, I've found that the red text doesn't always pop up. However, it does appear in the script editor before being pushed up by other import information. That's probably how I missed it.)
Now I know that the camera is exporting out at a different frame rate! But how to I change that in Nuke? In the WriteGeo node, there is not option to change the frame rate of the camera and the playback was already in 30 fps. Turns out, I did not change the frame rate in the project settings. One simple fix, a new export, and some more render testing and I now have a properly tracked camera for rendering!
Fixed Camera Match
With a fixed camera track, I can focus on other issues that I am having. The smaller issue being the position of the Storm Trooper. I am going to move them around a little. But the biggest issue I am having is are these random black dots that pop up in random frames. After using AOVs, the dots are all in the Direct Diffuse. Unfortunatley I cannot get rid of them using a FireFly Killer gizmo. It is a rendering issue. I checked the Arnold documentation and there is nothing about this issue. Next, I checked through the forums. Some people said that this could be an issue with sample being too high for certain computer. I'm still testing it out.