Let's not get too excited because this is starting to look good! I fixed the saturation on the grass. Currently, I am using a ramp to drive the color. In the last post, I used arbitrary shades of green. This time, I color picked the greens from the Ivy texture. Speaking of the ivy, that is still a huge work in progress! I'm still trying to figure out how to get them to look more filled in and creating branches, on top of adjusting the shader. I've also been adjusting the shader on the fence, adding depth of field and a camera move, and added the basket back in (Don't know if I'll still keep it). The bike is officially 100% fully UV'd. That took much longer than it needed to and I cannot guarantee that all the UV's are perfect, but I feel like a UV expert! I guess the worse part of this update is that the render time for this frame jumped from 5 minutes to 18 minutes.
No Basket. 17 min 49 second render time