I am extremely pleased with the out come of this mesh! I was so excited that I showed some of my friends and they thought I was done! Now, that could be because of the texture detail looks like I am done. I used the same exactly set of pictures that I used with ReCap, but I had an additional 11 images. This was the outcome. This mesh looks fixable, and, because I am very new to zBrush, this "shouldn't" be too difficult to smooth. My problem areas might be where the front arms meet the back legs. That part of the mesh is fuse together. But that is much better than having polys that are stretched outward or inward from the main mesh.
I am in love with using PhotoScan! Now, of course, I don't know to many Photogremmtry software, but I have a lot of control before making a mesh. The algorithm in software also seems to give lot cleaner data.
I've been interested in doing photogrammetry for almost a year. I was orginally going to try back then, but I was unable to download a working copy of photogrammetry software on my computer. Recently, I got a crash course on the photogrammetry software, PhotoScan, in one of my classes and that was the spark. Unfournetly, my course ended with how to export out of PhotoScan. The rest of the cleaning is up to me, or ask for help later on.
The major perk of learning photogrammetry is that I have an exciting reason to learn several new software. I can't wait to get started so lets jump into my pipeline concept.
Pipeline & Plans
Ideas to Gram-e-fy
À tout à l'heure!
I am documenting my journey toward creating photoreal renders! One step toward that is using photogrammetry to create the most photoreal models. This is a mostly self-thought journey with experimentation with several new software. I am happily expecting bumps along the way.